To qualify for services, an individual must have become unemployed due to layoff or an injury/illness causing
a temporary or permanent disability, or have become a displaced homemaker, due to divorce, widowed,
domestic violence, or in recovery.
Current Qualifying Services
• Workshops (housing, employment, self-sufficiency, etc.)
• Adopt-a-Family Programs for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Back-to-School
• H.O.P.E. Closet that provides shoes, clothing, and business attire for work
• P.I.N. (Personal Items Needed) that provides personal hygiene items
• Food Bank Resource Referral
• Housing Resources
• Employment Resources
• Disability Resources
• Community Resources
• Resources/Referrals on services not provided by H.O.P.E.